From humble beginnings Ashlin Computers was established in Benalla in 1985, it soon grew, branched out and moved to Albury/Wodonga. Since then Ashlin Computers has been one of the longest running computers stores in the area, servicing the border and north east for over 33 years, in 2018 the Ashlins themselves retired leaving behind a long standing history of customer service and support entrusted to their service manager Kade O’Keefe and lead tech Sam Langlands, the duo then joined forced and this is when Ashlin Technology Services was born to carry on that legacy but with a fresh, modern twist!
Our goals at Ashlin Technology Services are simple.
* Deliver outstanding, long-lasting and ongoing customer service for both residential and business customers alike.
* Provide high quality new and refurbished computer systems at competitive prices.
* Learn and adapt to an ever evolving market to provide up-to-date relevant solutions to your technology needs.
* Utilise best in breed technology systems ourselves to allow us to streamline our systems and provide the most cost effective support in town!
* Support locals with locals, we bring all the big city products to you without the outback pricing, we support local businesses, local charities, local sporting clubs! #local4life #shoplocal #supportlocal
You can rest assured that you won’t find anyone more passionate about your computing and technology needs!