Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice
Last Updated: 13th July 2020
Ashlin Technology Services takes the safety of our customers, the community and our staff members very seriously and we are doing everything we can to help stop the spread of COVID19 and minimise the risk to those around us.
We apologise for any inconvenience these changes might cause, but in the current environment is it required to ensure continued trading of our business without putting people at risk.
We request customer be patient and courteous as COVID19 is causing delays in many ways across the globe and sporadic disruption of services, high demand for some services and products, delays on deliveries are some of the challenges we face.
We will communicate anything specific that might impact on your particular support ticket or purchases if applicable as it occurs.
Only 2 Customers In Store At Once
In line with the current COVID restrictions and regulations we can only have 2 customers in store at a time so that we can ensure the 1.5mtr social distancing guideline is followed.
Additional customers will need to wait outside temporarily or a staff can come outside and assist.
Saturday Open By Appointment Only
To help minimise the risks to staff and customers alike our store is currently closed on Saturday mornings, unless a prior booking has been made.
This also ensures we can perform the cleaning and scheduling preparations for the following week we require.
Store Entry Requirements
If you have either been or have been in contact with anyone who has recently travelled from overseas, or have any of the following symptoms:
Fever, Dry Cough, Tiredness, Difficulty Breathing, Aches and Pains or Sore Throat.
We kindly ask that you do not enter the store, please wait outside and someone will attend to you shortly. If our office is unattended then please call us on (02) 60561488 and we will be able to assist.
In line with Government and WHO regulations, the following mechanisms and services are now in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
– To assist with ‘Social Distancing’ we have setup a drop-off station outside our front door that customers can choose to use.
– Optional pick-up and delivery service. (including non-contact with PPE available when required)
– Minimising all non-critical onsite support.
– Increased remote services.
– Transition onsite meetings to online/phone meetings.
– Cleaning and sanitising of all customer machines when they come in and go out of the store, no exceptions.
– Keeping a record of all people who visit the store (we also recommend customers have the CovidSAFE app installed).
– Regular cleaning of all traffic areas, counters, EFTPOS, door handles etc.
– 1.5m distancing limitations in place.
– Increased workshop cleaning practices.
NOTE: We reserve the right to be able to refuse service to customer who choose to ignore government guidelines and restrictions related to COVID19 or those who choose to put staff and other customers unnecessarily at risk.
Thank you for your understanding.
Ashlin Technology Services Team